Seen now on Brona’s Books and ANZ LitLovers LitBlog, I saw this fun tag on Veronica @ The Burgeoning Book Shelf who found it on Theresa Smith Writes and Claire’s Reads and Reviews! Well, I too thought it would be fun to join in (but it is harder than I thought it would be). Also, I hope that the answers don’t have to be true, and that they just need to make (some kind of) sense!
THE RULES: Using only books you have read during the last year (2019), answer these questions. Try not to repeat a book title. Let others know below, if you’ve joined in too.
- Describe yourself: My Counterfeit Self
- How do you feel: Old Baggage
- Describe Where you currently live: Right After the Weather
- If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Paris: The Epic Novel of the City of Lights
- Your favourite form of transportation: The Last Train to London
- Your best friend is: Vivian
- You and your friends are: The Women of the Copper Country
- What’s the weather like: The Blue
- You Fear: All the Light we Cannot See
- What is the best advice you have to give: What Girls are Good For
- Thought for the Day: Keeping Lucy
- How would I like to die: In the Skin of the Lion
- My soul’s present condition: Mercy Road