Last October, Annette Steinmetz of Reading in the Garden, nominated me for a Liebster Award.
Well, it has taken some time, but I’m finally complying!
For those who don’t know what a Liebster Award is, you can find out all the details here. The short version of the rules is as follows:
- Acknowledge the blog who nominated you
- Answers the questions the blogger asked you to answer
- Nominate 5-11 other new bloggers for this award (typically ones with less than 200 followers)
- Ask your nominees your questions own set of questions (again 5-11 is a good number)
- Share the LOVE (and don’t forget to inform your nominees)!
1. What are some of your hobbies?
2. Name a book that made you cry.
3. Name a book that made you laugh out loud.
4. Do you prefer an E-Reader or “manual” Book?
5. Where did you go on your honeymoon?
6. Where was your favorite vacation?
7. Name an inspirational book that you’ve read.
8. Are you a cat or dog person?
9. What’s your favorite sport?
10. Name something daring that you’ve done.
11. If you had to choose, would you rather visit Paris or Venice?
- Michelle @ http://www.truebookaddict.com/
- Ali @ http://alisbookshelfreviews.blogspot.com/
- Elle @ http://www.prettylittlebookreviews.com/
- Ann @ http://clevergirlsread.blogspot.com/
- Ardis @ http://ponderingtheprose.blogspot.com/
- ReadingWorld @ http://susancoventry.blogspot.com/
- Citra @ http://www.fictionbookreview.com/
- The Truth about Books @ http://theresaraymer.blogspot.com/
- Sam @ http://www.literarylover.net/
- Monica @ http://monicasbookishlife.blogspot.com/
My Questions for these Nominees:
- If you had to pick one author as your #1 favorite, who would it be; and what book of theirs would you recommend others read first?
- What genre do you refuse to read, and why?
- Do you think you spend too much time blogging or not enough time blogging?
- When you’re reading a book and you suddenly realize you don’t like it, what makes you decide you can’t read further, if at all?
- Is there a nickname, persona or “handle” that you use online, and if so, what’s the story behind it?
- What is the one food could you could eat every single day and never tire of eating it?
- If you could build your dream home in your dream type of location, where would it be (meaning on the sea, in the middle of a bustling city, high in the mountains, or where ever)?
- What makes you angrier than anything else, and what do you do to express or repress your anger?
- When you were 10, what did you want to be when you grew up (did you succeed, and if not, are you happy or unhappy about that)?
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you dislike answering these types of questions?